New in this release
- Copy with links
When copying objects, these can now be copied including links to other objects if desired. Thanks to this feature complete subtrees can be selected in the tree view and can be duplicated with all the links within the sub- tree as well as other elements. Thus, for example templates for audits can be created and their copies shall also be linked to central resources (eg overarching guidelines, responsible persons).
- Scope display in different views
When displaying related objects the related scope will be displayed in a new column. So now the desired objects with identical names (eg "Mail Server") can be identified faster.
- Java 7
The JRE version delivered with verinice is now 1.7.0_25 .
New RPM package for the user manual
For verinice.PRO the new package "verinicepro-manual" is available.
After the installation a new tab is available on the intranet site of the verinice.PRO server. You can now access the user manual via PDF download or as HTML pages.
- Various improvements:
- The import uses significantly less memory resources.
- Additional keyboard shortcuts are available.
- Drag-and-drop is now possible for basic protection measures.
- IT-Baseline modules are displayed in the link manager.
- The report cache can now be reset in the report dialog .
- We have improved the behavior for default folders in the report dialog.
- In reports designed accordingly a multiple selection for scopes is available.
- Objects are immediately visible after moving into previously empty groups.
- Compatibility with Java 8.
Change the working directory - Notes:
If you have changed the path for the working directory of verinice in the file "verinice.ini", please check the information in the full release notes.
These can be found at:
verinicepro.org/release-notes/ (German only at the moment.)