verinice is the only Open Source tool for information security management available since 2007. It is used world wide by more than 10,000 users. New releases are scheduled twice a year (spring and fall).
verinice offers a wide range of features:
- Information security management compliant with ISO 27001
- Best practise approach following ISO 27002 and BSI 100-2 / 200-2
- Risk analysis according to ISO 27005 and BSI 100-3 / 200-3
- GSTOOL import
- German IT Baseline Protection licensed by BSI
- Enhanced export- and reporting functions
- Import of own catalogues and components in XML format
- Import agent for asset inventory and CMDB
- Self assessment compliant to VDA/ISA
- Interface to Greenbone GSM
- Completely disclosed source code on GitHub
- Professional support by verinice.PARTNERS
- Available for Windows, macOS, Ubuntu Linux
verinice is available at the verinice.SHOP.