From now on, the update to verinice version 1.2.2 can be downloaded in the download area.
The changes include:
- improved dialogue for changing user permissions (verinice.PRO)
- several IT associations / scopes can be exported at the same time
- additional form fields can be shown for different topics, e.g. IT-Grundschutz Audit, Risk, Costs...
- The following reports are now directly available in the client:
- Structural analysis
- Application / IT system dependencies
- Protection needs mapping
- Modelling according to IT-Grundschutz
- Basic security check
- Realisation plan
- Risk analysis according to BSI 100-3
- IT baseline protection audit report
For a complete list of fixed bugs, please refer to the release notes.