From now on, verinice-1.3.1 can be downloaded from the download area.
New in this release
- Improvement of inheritance of Business Impact values for Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (bug fix)
- The import of controls from catalogues into the Information Security Model via drag and drop is possible again (bugfix)
- The risk analysis according to ISO 27005 has been improved (bugfix)
- Improvement of the colour marking in the report Risk Assessment: Assets (Bugfix)
- In the editor settings, all input fields are selected when the programme is started for the first time.
Important: The settings must be activated once. Select in the menu: Edit->Onssettings... and in the dialogue: Editor settings -> Apply