The verinice.TEAM at SerNet has released a new version of the OpenSource ISMS tool verinice. From now on, verinice and verinice.PRO in version 1.21 are available for download in the verinice.SHOP or in the customer repository.
verinice 1.21 includes more than 50 new features, detail changes and bug fixes. Users get support for essential tasks:
- In the modernised IT Baseline Protection, the consolidator can be used to transfer contents of modules, requirements, threats and measures to similar elements.
- The target object Incident in the ISO/ISM perspective and in the perspective modernised IT Baseline Protection has been updated and now represents security incidents and data protection incidents.
- verinice now supports the VDA ISA catalogue version 5.0.2.
- The target object Document has been extended extended.
- The dialogue for report generation has been optimised and thus offers a context-related selection of report-templates.
- Reports can be generated across multiple scopes if the report-template supports this function.
- In the Link Maker, in addition to the scope the parent objects are now displayed for better assignment.
- With the IT Baseline Protection Profiler it is possible to create a basic protection profile, including the documentation.
The most important new features are described in detail in the Release Notes.
If you have any questions regarding the new version, please contact the verinice.TEAM via the verinice-Forum (mainly German) or mail. There you have the opportunity for discussion and also to formulate feature requests for future versions.